Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Book Haul



So September is my month of birthday, and I therefore got HEAPS of books.

I got quite a few from my book friends on tumblr, which was so lovely, since I had NO idea.

Books I got as gifts:

  • Ruby Red
  • Sapphire Blue
  • Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
  • Masquerade 
  • Stardust
  • This Song Will Save Your Life
  • Stolen
  • Aristotle & Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
  • Solitaire
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go
  • The Ask and the Answer
  • Monsters of Men

Books I bought and why:
  • Since You've Been Gone: I've been wanting to read this book since I started hearing people talk about it, and I can NOT wait to start reading it. 
  • The Rapunzel Dilemma: I read the companion novel The Cinderella Moment and enjoyed it, so I wanted to give this one a go also!
  • Heir of Fire: Because I own all the other books, and love them 
  • A Little Something Different: I was stuck in town for four hours with nothing to read, so I bought this book on a whim (it was an okay read)
  • Lux (Beginnings, Consequences, Opposition): I'd been seeing these on tumblr for AGES, and I found out they were being rerelased with these new covers (and bound together), so I decided why not, and I enjoyed them (review to come)
  • Anatomy of a Misfit: I bought this because of the title and the cover, the dedication also drew me in. It was also an okay read (review to come)
  • Noggin: I saw this at a bookstore, and HAD to buy it, because it has this cover (vibrant blue and yellow = to die for), and it was an amazing book (review to come)
  • The Infinite Sea: I bought this because bookworld were having a sale and I own the 5th wave (which I haven't read yet), so I can't wait to get around to these books!
  • A Monster Calls: Because I love Patrick Ness, and I wanted to own all of his books, haha.

I think that is all I can really say about my bookhaul, what did you get? 

No comments:

Post a Comment