Tuesday 30 September 2014

Book Review: Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater



Title: Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3.5)
Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Pages: 357
Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance
Published: July 1st 2014 by Scholastic Press
Source:  Self Purchased 
Synopsis: 

A standalone companion book to the internationally bestselling Shiver Trilogy. 

Sinner follows Cole St. Clair, a pivotal character from the #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver Trilogy. Everybody thinks they know Cole's story. Stardom. Addiction. Downfall. Disappearance. But only a few people know Cole's darkest secret -- his ability to shift into a wolf. One of these people is Isabel. At one point, they may have even loved each other. But that feels like a lifetime ago. Now Cole is back. Back in the spotlight. Back in the danger zone. Back in Isabel's life. Can this sinner be saved?

Review: Contains spoilers to previous books

Where do I even start? Even though I only read this series this year, I was SO excited to know there was more Cole and Isabel to come cause really I just can't resist them. 

I love Maggie Stiefvater's writing, world building, character creating and I just love maggie, she is pretty great (one of my favourite authors).

I should actually review this now, sorry. 

The story revolves around Cole and Isabel and take place after the events in Forever, its also set in California, which you should know if you've read Forever

This book was more contemporary than "paranormal", which I was actually really okay with, cause Cole was hardly ever a werewolf (it just would have been nice if we went into the curing topic, since it was stated that both Grace and Sam were human and going to college).

I really really enjoyed this book greatly, the romance was cute and interesting, and Cole. 

I really liked how Cole and Isabel's relationship expanded and became more intricate. I really liked certain scenes in this book.

AND THE START AND END OF THIS BOOK :S

AND LEON. Man what a marvelous character. 

AND ISABEL I AM PROUD OF YOU. 

Basically read all the books, because it is Maggie Stiefvater how could you not read her work? 

4.9 stars, because I WANT more.


Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment